Here are some exciting highlights about this year’s National Forum:
· We just announced our fourth keynote – it will be Nancy Snyderman, interviewing her patient (and two-time cancer survivor) Lindsay Beck. We also have some pretty exceptional special interest keynotes listed on here, too.
· This year, we’re offering attendees the chance to virtually visit over 8 best-practice organizations including Kaiser Permanente and North Mississippi Health Services (2012 Baldrige Winner).
· We have a nifty new session picker on our website, which allows people to browse topics by title, keyword, presenter, track, and more.
· We’re offering a new Forum Excursion to LEGOLAND as well as a new Leadership Excursion to Darden Restaurants. (Paul's note: I am helping to run that one. Join me!)
· It is our 25th National Forum, and yes, we’ll be celebrating with all the attendees during a special event on Tuesday evening.