Thursday, May 01, 2014

Spring cleaning over at the blogroll

I spent some time cleaning up my blogroll (the list of blogs on the right side of this page.)  I deleted the ones that no longer link to a working website, that have been transformed into commercial enterprises, and that have gone dormant (defined as no posts since January.)  If you see that yours has been taken down in error, please let me know and I'll restore it.

The exception to my rule about inactivity is that I've retained two sites in remembrance of two wonderful women who died from cancer. It makes me happy to go back and read them.

One disturbing trend:  I used to have links to 24 sites that deal with transparency and Lean process improvement.  That has now shrunk to 14, a pretty sizable reduction.  I hope that doesn't reflect the status of either transparency or Lean in the health care world, but maybe it does.

And on a lighter note, check out this post by Freida McFadden on A Cartoon Guide to Becoming a Doctor and see if you can come up with the right answer!  Post it over there, not here!

No comments: