Friday, November 24, 2006

More Links

I have added some additional links to my list (on the right side of this page). I have found these to be well written, up-to-date and thoughtful commentaries on things going on in the Boston area -- and, yes, because they have cited my blog, too. (Hey, I told you they were thoughtful!!)

I include "Massachusetts Liberal" not to be exclusionary to conservatives, but because I have not yet run across an equally well written blog with conservative views. If you know of a good one, please send in a comment with its url.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul,
have you thought of submitting your blog to med-chatter.com?

Anonymous said...

Paul, I think your site feed is broken

Anonymous said...

Are others having trouble with the site feed? It seems to be all right from this end.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the med-chatter suggestion.

Anonymous said...

Dear Paul: I read your comments on the BBJ's focus on healthcare and I couldn't agree with you more. Connectivity and getting identified patient data where it needs to go is complicated, but its complication is only outweighed by its importance. And once the systems are in place, the ability to study large amounts of de-identified patient will bring amazing benefit.

Anonymous said...

Site feed started working again. (I'm the same "anonymous" from Nov 26)