Thursday, October 15, 2009

Going virtual @ BlogWorld


I just finished participating in a panel discussion at BlogWorld & New Media Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Except I was in Boston. We had hoped to have a video link, but that didn't work out, so I joined by telephone.

Here's a picture of our panel, provided by Dr. Val Jones, entitled, "The value of blogs to hospitals, news organizations, and industry." Shown are moderator Gary Schwitzer (Health News Review), Marc Monseau (Johnson & Johnson's JNJ BTW Blog), Bob Stern (MedPage Today), and me. I offer the closeup of me in case it is unclear in the top picture.

Update on October 20: Here's a video clip from Dr. Anonymous. October 22: An another on You Tube.

5 comments:

e-Patient Dave said...

I *knew* it! Your real name is Mike!

Or Mister Speaker.

lakeandfinn said...

Very flattering photo of you. Truly, one of the best.

Anonymous said...

L&F,

Thanks very much. I agree!

Dr. Val said...

Paul, you were the star of the show! Of course, next time we hope to have you in 3-D. I bet John Halamka could send you in hologram format next year.

Bob said...

I thought you'd be taller...