Saturday, December 15, 2007

Welcome world!

It has been a while since I have taken the time to welcome readers from around the world. I am prompted to do so after glancing at my StatCounter statistics. Among the last 500 visitors I find viewers from Korea, Lithuania, Nigeria, Italy, Finland, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Ukraine, Germany, Thailand, Israel, Iran, Singapore, Indonesia, United Arab Emirates, Poland, Switzerland, Philippines, Sweden, South Africa, India, Pakistan, Denmark, Netherlands, Kyrgyzstan, United Kingdom, Turkey, and Canada (including Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, and Quebec), and 26 states in the USA. (Don't worry. I don't know who you are personally, just the region where your ISP address resides.)

I am honored to have all of you as visitors. I think the issues we face in running hospitals here in the US are not very different from those in other countries, and I welcome your participation in our discussions. Both signed and anonymous comments are welcome, and we encourage perspectives from all over the globe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Welcome.

We feel equally honoured to interact with you.

I am certain most of your global readership would join me in appreciating your tranparency and concern for the issues which have been posted on your blog from time to time.

It is both enlightening and thought provoking.

Kindly continue to remain engaged in your good work, with all of our best wishes accompaning you at all
times.

"May the Force be with You"...!