Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Laurie Edwards live!

A note from fellow blogger and author Laurie Edwards:

Dear Friends,

I hope you are enjoying the last few weeks of summer. As we look ahead to fall, I want to let you know about a joint author event I am doing at Newtonville Books on Thursday, September 18 at 7pm. My colleague Rosalind Joffe will read from her new book, Women, Work, and Autoimmune Disease. I will read excerpts from my book, Life Disrupted: Getting Real About Chronic Illness in Your Twenties and Thirties, and we will both take questions.

We are excited to be doing this together as part of Newtonville Books' Lecture Series, and hope to see many of you there. Please feel free to forward this message to any friends or family who might be interested in these books and in attending the event. Thanks so much!

Best,
Laurie Edwards

Newtonville Books
296 Walnut Street
Newtonville, MA 02460

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Many thanks for helping to spread the word!!