Monday, November 23, 2009

Click here to see Pink Gloves

I usually avoid posts with a commercial tilt, but this is a worthy exception. A note from a friend:

Emily Somers created, directed and choreographed this video in Portland last week for her Medline glove division as a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness. This was all her idea to help promote their new pink gloves. I don't know how she got so many employees, doctors and patients to participate, but it started to really catch on and they all had a lot of fun doing it.

When the video gets 1 million hits, Medline will be making a huge contribution to the hospital, as well as offering free mammograms for the community. Please check it out. It's an easy and great way to donate to a wonderful cause, and who hasn't been touched by breast cancer?

5 comments:

Abigail said...

This really brightened my Monday! Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Paul, I'm a little disappointed that we didn't think of this first!

Anonymous said...

I know Medline was involved in this, and that is terrific, but where is the official notice a one million hits donation?

See http://www.medline.com/media-room/articles/pink-glove-dance.asp
and http://www.jaysean.com/news.shtml?125

Anonymous said...

A wonderful video, and a great example of employees having fun together, for an important cause!

Ilina said...

I love to see a bit of clever fun injected into the world of medicine! I wanted desperately to be a doctor, but alas, chemistry got the best of me. I'm a marketer and a blogger instead. Thanks for this post.