Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crowdsourcing for his book

Mark Graban, an expert on the use of Lean process improvement in hospitals, has opened up his own process as he prepares revisions of the "Visions of a Lean Hospital" ideal state chapter in his book, Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Satisfaction.

He notes on his blog:

I’ve shared the first chapter of the book for those who signed up on my book’s site. Now as I’m making revisions, I’d like to get your input and ideas around the final chapter – “A Vision for a Lean Hospital.” I think the chapter has some good ideas, but given my audience here, I’m not going to pretend I have all the answers for hospitals. So I’d like to hear what you think in the comments for this post, or email me. What’s missing? What’s confusing? What’s wrong?

Here's your chance to be a ghost writer!

No comments: