Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Abracadavers are sure to reach the beach

Bilal sent me this note on Facebook:

Hi Paul,

I thought you might like to know that a group of ten residents and fellows from various years within the Department of Pathology are taking part in a 36 hour 200 mile relay race in NH this weekend. Ideally, we will be using the collaborative skills we have developed over time within the workplace to coordinate the massive effort to reach Hampton Beach. This is a refreshing change of pace for us and we thought you would certainly appreciate the mini-adventure we're about to embark on.

Regards,
Team Abracadavers...get it? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, geez; only another pathologist could appreciate that team name. (:

nonlocal

Linds said...

I still think you all are crazy but secretly wish I could join you. I'm so impressed with your teamwork in coordinating this massive event. Have fun and stay healthy. -Lindsay

chris said...

So, how did it go?

I was there too and had a blast. My team is the Rosie Ruiz Fan Club.

http://c-dawson.blogspot.com/2009/09/reach-beach-2009_21.html